"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled.
If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3

Monday, January 18, 2010

Abby's Christmas Gifts

Thought I would share the cute things that Abby got for Christmas. Love the outfits that Sarah my great friend got me-will look TOO cute with her dark skin. My 4 year old Niece, Norah got the Eeyore out of her toy box and told my sister, "I want to give this to Abby". So precious! Then my mom made this awesome large fleece blanket for her, one side says things like "sweet baby, miracle baby" and the other side is pastel giraffes. I love this blanket! These are the first few things that I have for her-guess I have some work to do! :)
Still waiting for some news on more referrals coming in-no news yet. I was just sure that the list would zoom now that the orphanage is moved and settled, and about 50 kids have been brought home-but we will see-I am still hopeful. We do know that it takes time even after they get babies/kids to process all the paperwork, have medical visits done and everything else that allows them to be ready for a referral-so we hang on to the fact that God knows exactly where our baby is and we just have to wait in HIS timing.
We got done with our tree recycle fundraiser and made $75 now Adam will cut them up-glad him not me.
Please continue to pray for the birth mom-I am thinking of her more and more these days as I know she is surely pregnant and contemplating her life changing decision. It is so conflicting-to hurt for her and be a "mom-in-waiting" on this end. We are so thankful to the Great Creator for giving our baby girl life and allowing her birth mom to carry her and have the heart to let her go.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry for posting another comment here, but I couldn't figure out how to email you directly. I am on FB, and searched for you, but wasn't sure which one you were; because several people with your name came up. Our direct email is bcrogersfam@gmail.com and we can connect on FB from there.

    ReplyDelete

Our Airport Homecoming for our 2nd Adoption~

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A photo slideshow by Smilebox

Our Journey up to our Referral

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow created with Smilebox

Seble's Referral Video

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow personalized with Smilebox
"Although it may not always be obvious to us, there seems to be one distinct moment when God begins a new story in each of our lives. He writes words on our hearts that long to be spoken and strain to be lived out. Then with His own great hand, He begins to write the script. Experience by experience through seemingly ordinary days, He supernaturally orders our lives. Only when we look back and reflect on what appeared to have been the ordinary events of life does it become clear what a miracle the Lord has performed." Jan Beazely

Amazing Adoption Story!

LUCY LANE-AGCI-ADOPTION VIDEO! This inspired us to follow our dream!

WHY WOULDN'T I....WHY WOULDN'T YOU?

What Adoption is About! What a Testimony! Lundy's Adoption

We Love this family and this video is inspiring!

HANNAH'S HOPE ETHIOPIA

FATHER, BREAK OUR HEARTS FOR WHAT BREAKS YOURS~

ImageChef.com