We are not sure what Internet access we will have, but we will do our best to keep you all updated through either the blog or facebook.
Things that you can be praying about are:
1. That both our hearts and our kid's hearts will be open and ready to love each other fully and with abandon. That they are ready to have a forever family!
2. That we will begin to bond, even before we step back onto
US soil! As well as that their little hearts will be able to adapt to the culture shock.
3. That as we meet the kid's birth- step-sister (most likely on Monday) that we will have a precious, amazing and open time with her and that a life-long bond will be formed.
4. Safety for us all as we travel-and for health-that none of us gets ill and that God protect our other children here at home who will be with their grandparents, especially little Seble, who can't understand yet.
5. That God will prepare us, our children at home, as well as Bete & Haile, for all of the changes that are about to take place in our family.
6. That as we return home, the adjusting that will have to take place will go smoothly, and that we will all exhibit grace and love, as everyone adjusts to two new members.
7. That the Lord will put a hedge of protection around our home, our hearts and our children's hearts, (especially in these next few months), as we learn what it means to be a family of 10!
Thank you for your love, your prayers, your support-in more ways then we can list, and walking with us on this journey!
Ephesians 2:10 " For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do".